A classic party staple with a little Crystal Creek Lodge flair from chef Brian! This simple yet delicious recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon smashed capers
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) smoked salmon, minced
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon fillet*
* If you don’t have smoked salmon, just use a half pound of baked salmon.
Combine all ingredients in mixer until combined. 2-3 minutes. Serve in bowl with chips, crackers or spread on bagels.